Data Scientist (full-time/part-time)
Polariks is an early stage AgriTech startup based in the ESA Space Business Innovation Centre in Noordwijk. We are developing systems for precision agriculture applications. With our main focus now on the viticulture, wine growing, industry.
What we are looking for:
You are an all-round data scientist, engineer or developer with a background in (applied) physics, astronomy or mathematics or similar with an interest in vision and robotics.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be working on developing the machine learning and vision interpretation for the analysis of diseases and monitoring of quality of foods and fruits. You will integrate vision and robotics systems to develop monitoring systems that run through agricultural fields. You will be involved in both prototyping and testing in the field.
- An analytical and critical mindset
- Experience in machine learning and/or artificial intelligence
- A startup mentality
- Previous experience in application development in Python
- Experience with machine learing/ AI and deep learning
- Skills in database management is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Young ambitious and multidisciplinary team
- Experience in high-tech and international operating startup
- A relaxed, balanced and informal work environment
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to partially work from home.
- Fun work atmosphere
- Good coffee
- A good remuneration, both in salary and share options
Interested? Send us your CV and a supportive letter to firstname.lastname@example.org